Monday, March 5, 2012

Cherry Blossom Mania!!



So, I'm currently obsessed with the idea of Cherry Blossoms as a wedding theme. Now, obviously, I know it may not be the most original thought in the world, but for a Texas girl like me who only get's as close as a "Oklahoma" Red Bud, I'm in AWE!!! So here are a few pictures I found on the internet and Pinterst to help start your obsession too!!

CAKES!! Just the smallest details, 
but with crazy romance and elegance in them.... LOVE




Fun accents with, wine glasses and gorgeous, simple invitations. The wine glasses are from ETSY... there is a lot to choose from if these aren't your fave, and the invitations are from Zazzle. I could do separate blogs on those alone, but for your sanity and mine, i'll leave it at this. I have attached links to both pictures in case you decide to share my obsession.



No comments:

Post a Comment